Friday, February 13, 2009

FREE AT LAST

My sweet friends! After 4 1/2 long years I have finally been declared "Free of Cervical Cancer"!
I sent out an e-mail earlier today and here is what is says:

My sweet friends! You may or may not know that I had the "BIG" tests ran last Thursday to determine if in fact the Cervical Cancer was gone. This was a series of 6 tests that were ran to officially make my cancer status as "FREE" I have waited as patiently as I could and finally Dr. Lux called this morning to confirm that I was indeed Cancer FREE!! I cannot tell you how happy I am. I know that God has had His healing hand in this and can only give Him the credit for placing Dr. Lux and several others in my life to cure this disease. He said that my chances of recurring cancer are very low! I wanted to thank each of you who have been involved in this process and have prayed for me, supported me, hugged me, and just encouraged me.
You are all very special to me and I cannot express in words what I am feeling. Some of you may know that mom and dad are on vacation - I cannot reach them yet - but cannot wait to tell them. The best news is that I do not have to go back for testing until next year!!!!
Again, thank you for all that you have done. I love you all!

This applies to all of my blog friends as well!
Love;
Amy Q

No comments: