Thursday, February 5, 2009

Prayers

My sisters I need your prayers of PEACE. I had my tests ran today to see if the cancer is back. I have mixed emotions. I want so bad for them to say "you are cleared!" This will be my last major screening if I come back OK. But, as you all know it might not happen that way and I might have to face a hysterectomy. I am OK with that except for the fact that we cannot afford one. I know that God will provide a way if it comes to it. I have faced these tests for 5 years every 4 months and I am hopeful that I am OK now. Last year I had a scare with the displasia but it was treated and has not showed up again. So I ask all of you that read to please pray for these tests and for peace of mind for me.
I love you all and will keep you posted!

Love;
Amy Q

No comments: