Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am BACK!

Well we have been in total Chaos the last few weeks. Both of my little one's had the flu for 7-10 days. They overlapped each other so it was VERY exciting! Then we hit a wall with our major remodel and we have had to deal with all of that the last few days. I guess you could say we have had our share of sleepless nights and tense moments. During the flu neither hubby nor I had more than 3 hours of solid sleep at a time! We were so sleep deprived it was amazing we did not totally bite each others head off. But we work real good together during times like that. Our contractor is amazed that we have even lasted through all of the set-backs. I was surprised by that comment but he explained that when stuff like this happens it puts a real strain on couples. I thought a lot about this and I am so thankful that my hubby and I are in sink with each other an know what are limits are. He has taken care of all of the "issues" and has let me deal with the paint and tile and carpet and all of the pretty stuff! (When we got the wrong tub in I did have to fix that!) I am just glad that God called for us to be together and that we really tune into what each of us can handle and what we can't handle. Hubby has really worked hard to protect my feelings and frustrations and has not given up on this process. Believe me when I say it would have been easy to give up! I just wanted to update you all.
My prayer request for today is to pray for my lil princess as she is going to the dr. today and we might have to have a minor surgery done. She has an infection that will not clear up and we may have to have a surgeon "clean it up" which will require her to have a day surgery done.
Love;
Amy Q

No comments: