Friday, October 3, 2008

The Begining

I have been on an incredible journey over the last 6 or so years. I have shared with many of my friends that I wanted to start a blog to keep a record of my life, marriage, children and my continued growth with my God. A lot have said "how will you have time!" Well this is my thought, I struggle with finding a quiet time to sit and reflect and seek my God and what better way to do that by making time each day and write down those thoughts in a blog? So here I am world! I am hoping that by doing this I will beable to "look in the mirror" and reflect on my life and where God wants me to go. I have a feeling that each day the reflection will look different. I am looking forward to the comments and the advice from other moms that can relate or have been in my shoes. I plan to start out slow. My goal is every other day. I want to seek the Word and share my thoughts with you all. My next entry will be "My Story"
Have a blessed day;
Amy

No comments: