Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Illness

So today I am still battling a severe ear infection! I am so tired and in a lot of pain. I have seen various doctors and we think we are on the right track. I was adamant about not taking antibiotics, but after consulting with the natropath doctor she agreed that we were facing a severe infection. So now I am on my third round of antibiotics, but I am taking my MEGA-herbal medicine to. I cannot tell you what a difference it makes. Usually when I take antibiotics I am run down, tired, sick to my stomach and get secondary infections. Not the case this time! Yes I am tired, but the ear drainage keeps me up a lot. I am glad I found Dr. Dunn and she has helped me. She is not totally against conventional medicine, but likes to hedge illnesses first with herbals. Had I went to her two weeks ago I probably would not be in the shape I am today! So that is my news for now. I have not been a good servant in my study time. I pray that Satan will QUIT influencing me to not study! I find myself making many excuses - "I'm tired, I don't have time, I'll do do it later" I am aware that this is Satan's way of trying to distract me from my God's word! So, now I will go and study!
Love;
Amy

No comments: