Friday, November 7, 2008

Friends

Today’s Truth
James 5:16 (NKJV) instructs us with these words, “Confess your trespasses to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.”

This was a devotional I did yesterday. It hit home with me. I have MRSA and I have been fighting it for several weeks. It is not something I share with my friends much, but I know in order for healing to come I must confess it and ask for prayers. I am asking you all to pray for this illness and for understanding.
Another confession I have is anger. I am angry about several things in my life. I am angry that my "friend" won't talk to me for unknown reasons. I am angry at myself for letting that relationship fall away. I am angry that I am sick, that I haven't had time to clean, that I haven't studied like I should, that I have slacked off with my relationship to my husband. Pray for that.

I hope you all have a blessed weekend.
Amy Q

No comments: