Monday, November 24, 2008

Blessings

Today we had some wonderful news! My sister-in-law had her baby girl this morning! 8lbs 4oz, 19 1/2" long and BEAUTIFUL!! We went to Nac this past weekend to see my husbands family and Jamie was so ready to have that baby! Well they called this morning and Kimber Ashton was born! Mom and baby are good. We are so blessed!

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him who have been called according to his purpose.” (Romans 8:28 NIV)

I needed this verse today! Sometimes I get wrapped up in the WHY'S and I don't look at all of the outcomes. I have been through so many trying things that most have not and in the darkest of times I would ask "WHY" Looking at it now so many GOOD things have come about. I can minister to many people who are going through tough times and show them that God does work for the good in us who LOVE Him. I love my God and yes my faith has wavered in some tough times, but He has BLESSED me more times over. I have grown so much in the last ten years! My family is stronger than it has ever been!
My prayer to all is to take a minute and Thank God for the GOOD in our lives!

Love;
Amy Q

No comments: