Sunday, June 21, 2009

Normal

So I have been thinking on this one for a little while and I am sorting out my thoughts on:
What is NORMAL?
I read several blogs and I find that all of the authors and I have at least something in common - but we are very different on several levels. I like to see what others are doing raising children, being married, working - or staying at home, growing in the Lord, cooking, cleaning, and homemaking.
When I read these blogs I start to think a lot about my life. Am I NORMAL?
I have decided that NO I am not - we shouldn't have those thoughts. I am unique. I have unique children, husband, and household. I am ME. I am loving, caring, nurturing, funny, and most of all I am God's child. I have flaws. I am not perfect. BUT - I love God and strive to be my best for Him and my family.
Normal for me is not normal for others. That is OK. I am OK. You are OK. We are all made in God's image. We are all His children and just like my children are all different we are all different to Him as well.
So there you have it I am NOT normal - and I am OK with that!
Love;
Amy Q

No comments: