Friday, June 19, 2009

Pray for Stellan

UPDATE 3:30 CST:
According to MckMama Stellan is holding on for now. They MAY get to go home if his condition stays good and the SVT does not return. Please continue to pray for this little guy and his mama. I cannot imagine her feelings right now. She TWEETS fairly often to let everyone know how things are going and the last few seem to be positive considering what they have been facing.
Continuing to pray for them is all we can do for now.

If you drop by and do not know about Baby Stellan please hit the button at the top right of my blog.
I have been touched deeply by this story. It has changed my heart in many ways. Stellan's weak physical heart has made my spiritual heart stronger. I have prayed more - not just for him but for many. I have started a written journal that I read and pray over in the morning - this leads me into my own prayer time and reflections with God. Prayer changes things. I am a believer in prayer, but have not always been faithful. For about 3 months now I cannot remember a time that I have not prayed in the morning. This little book goes with me everywhere I go and I add too it as I need to . This could be more prayer requests that I come upon throughout my day - it has also become my PRAISE journal. It is not a big thing - just a little Memo book that can fit in my purse,pocket, or tote bag. I have been blessed by this book and this activity in many ways.
Stellan is not doing well and I asking that if you haven't already - please stop for a moment and whisper,shout, or cry out a prayer for him and his family.

Philippians 1:9-10 (New International Version)

9And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ.

No comments: