Monday, September 28, 2009

Christmas


I was reminded last week that Christmas is less than 90 days away! Y'all I am pumped up for this year. I reflected in January of last year on Christmas for our family. Like many we juggled this gathering, this service, presents for this party etc. Somewhere in the middle I was able to pull it together and really focus on Christmas. I was able to really share with my kiddos what Christmas is. I was determined that this year I wanted that to be my primary focus - so I am going to plan earlier and stress less. I want it to be clear to my children that Christmas is not about the presents, parties, and FUN - but about rejoicing that our Savior was born for US - that is the GIFT of Christmas!
All of that said I have A LOT of work to do - but it will be worth it!

No comments: