Monday, December 7, 2009

Time Flies

Oh MY! I cannot believe how long it has been. I have thought a lot about what to post - I have been on a journey of my own. I cannot begin to describe all of the things going on right now - but this I know is true - God is near - He hold me up - He surrounds me. I will overcome all that is in my way. I will climb these mountains with His help. Most of this is self-inflicted. I have come to realize the many faults I have. I have come to realize that I am not perfect and cannot continue trying to "be" perfect or look perfect. I do not have a perfect house, marriage, children, job, family, body, or relationship with God. I am guilty of putting Him aside until I need Him. making Him convenient. I am guilty of sin. I have been in denial about my daughter - she is strong-willed and I have let her control me - I gotta get that under control. I am guilty of letting things go unsaid in my marriage - he has NO idea. I am guilty of trying to "be" something I am not.
So here it is - I have a lot of work to do. I have to continue to draw near to Him to overcome.

No comments: