Sunday, January 17, 2010

Letter to The bag of Reece's

Dear Reece's Peanut Butter Cups:
I know you are there - I can hear you. I know that my sweet husband thought he was being sly by trying to hide you. I know where you are at. You are on the second shelf in a bowl that he thought I would not need. I found you. You are not welcome here. I love you deeply but I cannot continue our relationship at this time. Yes, you are a great comfort - especially when I mix you with ice cream. Yes, you bring me joy when I am sad. But along with comfort and joy you add more to me than I would like and I am tired of shredding you away day by day. I cannot go on like this.
Please quit calling me - I will not answer. Please let me go. I ask all of this with the most love. We will meet again one day when I do not rely on you so much. So until then - keep quiet up there in the bowl on the second shelf. You will be moving soon I am sure of it!
Sincerely;
Amy Q

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Reese's peanut butter cups are the best!!!