Monday, January 25, 2010

The verdict is in...

I am loving the shred even more today! I have lost a total of 5 pounds and 8 inches overall! I can fit into a size 12 from a 14! YAHOO! I am more focused as I see that I am making progress ; however I am a little tired of Jillian - I know some of y'all LOVE her - I just don't. We clash, I get angry with her, I even tune her out sometimes. BUT - I love her workout! I am seeing the results. I will post pictures when I can figure out a better mirror/space to do so! I am hoping all of you are keeping up to - IT is hard sometimes. I have missed a few days - but man do I feel it when I pick it back up! SO - I have figured it out - it is better to get that 20 minutes in instead of skipping - or you will pay for it! So I will continue on - but I might mix it up a bit with some BL DVD's - just to give me a break from Jillian. :)

No comments: