Monday, January 5, 2009

Purpose

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28 (NIV)

What is God calling me to do? What is HIS purpose for me? As I read this verse those questions came up. This is the time of year that I love. It is clean and new and I set my goals. My challenge today is to write the goals down and look deeply at them. Is this what God wants for me? I will pray over them and look at them on a regular basis instead of forgetting about them. I will focus on that purpose and try to listen to HIM direct my heart.
This verse is a powerful message that God does work for the GOOD of those who LOVE HIM. And I love Him! But, what works am I doing for the good of HIM?

I pray that all of you have a clean renewed heart and will have a blessed year.

Love;
Amy Q

No comments: