Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's me again..

Sorry it has been awhile...We have had an awful illness strike our household and I have not had the time or energy to blog. My lil man came home last Wednesday with the stomach virus, he missed the Zoo. I went with my princess and my big boy to the zoo and we had a blast. All seemed to be well, we were preparing for a great Easter Celebration with my sister - until 2:00am Sunday morning when princess came in our room sick. So we celebrated Easter at home. My neighbor cooked a ham and some veggies and I made mashed potatoes and cake. We had a quiet dinner with just us. I had to stay home Monday - thought everything was OK, until I got weak and felt VERY ill. My hubby came home as soon as he could and it was off to bed I went - for nearly 24 hours! I feel OK, just weak. So the kiddos went back to school and I am at work - with a tall mountain of work to make up. I will say this - my naturopath dr prescribed Ginger tea and I doubled my dosage of probiotics - I am feeling pretty good considering all that has happened. She said that my immune system was probably low due to the lack of sleep I have had with all of these sick lil ones and the stresses of all of that and being worried about work. So there you have it.
I hope all of you have a blessed day!
Love;
Amy Q

No comments: