Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Things

Oh I am so excited about the new things that are happening for us! We are beginning a new class tonight at church - called WEE STUFF - it is an interactive bible class for parents and children 2-5 years old! We are going to have a BLAST! Also tonight is a BIG rally for our teens who are doing the DNOW retreat this weekend along with a parenting seminar on Sunday. We have
a lot to anticipate. Also, a new thing is that my husband is agreeing to be INVOLVED in these activities! YEAH GOD! He is SO good!
Work may have some changes soon - continue to pray for that.
I am still seeking advice and reading things on discipline and my daughter. UGH that is never-ending but I know it will work out.

So there is the short version - more thoughts to come - I promise!

Amy Q

No comments: